||CREATING A MEMORIAL
The 'Create' command has two options:
1. The 'Demo' option allows you to explore various possibilities of the memorial design. It enables you to decide on the features of the memorial, and to get the preview of the memorial. The 'Demo' option is free of charge, and the memorials created are subsequently erased. If you have chosen the 'Demo' option proceed to the step 4 of the following instructions.
2. The 'Create/Modify' option allows you either to create a new memorial, or to change a memorial that already exists.
Before you start creating a memorial, you will have to choose your username and your email address. These will be used for every subsequent log-in, when you wish to modify, delete or create memorials.
Insert your information in the appropriate fields. This step applies to your first log-in only, and is automatically skipped at all subsequent log-ins.
If you have chosen the 'Create' option, enter the information for the person for which you wish to create a memorial.
If you wish you can insert additional information like a photograph, a biography or a dedication, which will be available for the visitors of the memorial. Photographs must be in the JPG format.
Click the circle under an appropriate picture to choose the template for a memorial.
Use 'Preview' to enlarge the picture.
You can change the template by choosing from the options that are displayed. When you click 'Preview', the objects chosen will be enlarged and will be placed in the appropriate position in the template.
You can now preview the memorial which you have created.
If you wish to make any changes click 'Back' to return to Step 4.
If you are satisfied with the memorial click 'Continue'.
Insert your credit card details.
After the submission of your data click 'Create' to finalise the creation of the memorial.
||VISITING A MEMORIAL
The 'Visit' option allows visitors to visit memorials that exist in the virtual cemetery.
There are several search options:
1. NAME SEARCH: by first name and surname
2. ALPHABETICAL SEARCH: a click on one of the letters of the alphabet will open a list of names and surnames that exist in the virtual cemetery
3. ADVANCED SEARCH: filling in the data required
When you find the person you are looking for, click on their name to visit the appropriate memorial.
||LIGHTING A CANDLE
When you choose 'Candles' you are able to select from various candles which you can light in a memory of your loved ones. You are able to select between free and payable candles. The free ones will remain on the memorial for 3 days, whereas the payable candles will remain there for 10 days. Whilst lighting a candle you can also fill in a card with your name, which will appear on the memorial next to the candle.
Choose 'Flowers' to decorate a memorial with flowers. You are able to select between free and payable bunches. The free ones will remain on the memorial for 3 days, whereas the payable flowers will remain there for 10 days. While laying the flowers you can also fill in a card with your name, which will appear next to the flowers.